Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase 123»»»

The attempt to add a row to the Data Flow task buffer failed with error code 0xC0047020. Expand / Collapse
Author
Grasshopper

GrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopper

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 5:19 AM

Hi,

I am trying to transfer the data from flat file to sql server.When I am running the package on local server(network server) it works fine.But when I user it to transfer the data to online server it starts and shows 2771 rows transfered and remains on that only. when i stop the execution I get the following errors:

[DTS.Pipeline] Error: The pipeline received a request to cancel and is shutting down.

[Loose Diamond File [1]] Error: The attempt to add a row to the Data Flow task buffer failed with error code 0xC0047020.

[DTS.Pipeline] Error: The PrimeOutput method on component "Loose Diamond File" (1) returned error code 0xC02020C4.  The component returned a failure code when the pipeline engine called PrimeOutput(). The meaning of the failure code is defined by the component, but the error is fatal and the pipeline stopped executing.

[DTS.Pipeline] Error: Thread "SourceThread0" has exited with error code 0xC0047038.

Can any one help me to find what the problem is.

Thanks in advance.

Post #300907
Posted Monday, August 14, 2006 8:00 AM
SSChampion

SSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampion

Last Login: Friday, May 18, 2007 3:36 PM
No one has responded to this topic yet. Even if you don't have a complete answer, the original poster will appreciate any thoughts you have!
Post #301563
Posted Monday, October 1, 2007 4:31 PM
Grasshopper

GrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopper

Last Login: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 9:43 PM
I wonder if we should check the inputrow buffer for a null value and set a flag to redirect the row to an error table of some sort.
Post #405307
Posted Sunday, January 20, 2008 5:22 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Sunday, January 20, 2008 6:38 PM
This is not a solution but another example of the same error.

I'm writing a package that compares two tables of the same name in different databases. If the data exists in both tables I want to update the destination table with changes from the source table.

If the data does not exist in the destination table, I want to insert it. I've written a query to select the correct data (SSIS Lookup Query.jpg) and tested that it works (SSIS Lookup Preview.jpg).

I'm new to this so I don't know whether the lookup should be a SELECT or UPDATE but other than that I would have thought this should work?

Post Attachments 
SSIS Error Log.JPG (179 views, 83.77 KB)
SSIS DataFlow_1.JPG (138 views, 15.33 KB)
SSIS DataFlow_2.JPG (109 views, 14.75 KB)
SSIS Lookup Query.JPG (118 views, 28.91 KB)
SSIS Lookup Preview.JPG (112 views, 45.90 KB)
Post #445318
Posted Monday, June 1, 2009 2:39 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Friday, February 14, 2014 4:58 AM
Has any one having any clue?. I'm just stuck up with this without any clue? I'm having the same problem as Grosshopper said.
Post #726472
Posted Friday, July 31, 2009 10:58 AM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Friday, July 31, 2009 10:57 AM
Hello, i just had the exact same problem and just stop using the "fast-load" mode and it is working just fine now, hope it helps.

Regards,
Post #763270
Posted Thursday, February 25, 2010 12:36 AM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Saturday, December 29, 2012 9:21 PM
i did the same one just by changing the 'table or view fast load' to 'table or view' mode. its working fine now
Post #872507
Posted Thursday, February 25, 2010 2:39 AM
SSC Rookie

SSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC Rookie

Last Login: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 5:36 AM
hey...
i was also facing same problem for same task....

so finally i tried this query in execute task of ssis and it works properly.

INSERT table2( col1, col2, col3 )
SELECT A. col1, A. col2, A. col3
FROM table1 A
LEFT JOIN table2 B ON A.key_PK = B.key_PK
WHERE B.key_PK IS NULL
Post #872549
Posted Friday, May 28, 2010 11:20 AM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Friday, October 1, 2010 12:10 PM
This happens when you auto-generate a Data Flow step with the import/export wizard. The process doesn't distinguish between a view and a table, so it will copy views in as a table. Make sure to check your source and destination steps that may be trying to copy a view to a view.
Post #929848
Posted Friday, July 8, 2011 3:37 AM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 3:07 AM
I also had same problem.
Have all of you found the solution?

I've tried to change the Data Access Mode of Oledb Destination to from "Table/View Fast Load" To "Table/View". but I still got the same error

At the beginning of execution,my package run well, I got the error message in the middle of execution and some records have been inserted successfully to destination table.

Thanks a lot.

Post #1138751
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase 123»»»

Permissions Expand / Collapse