Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Error : Description: There is no project to reference. Expand / Collapse
Author
SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-Enthusiastic

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: 2 days ago @ 10:37 PM
Hi All,

I am having a trouble running a job through SQL server Agent . I have 3 packages where one is Master package and the other 2 are the child packages which are called from the Master package and i have created the XML package configuration in all of the three packages ( for the connection string of the source and destination )
When i try to run the child packagefrom sql server agent they are working fine but When i try to run the Master package i am getting following Error , pls help me out over here

Executed as user: NT Service\SQLSERVERAGENT. Microsoft (R) SQL Server Execute Package Utility Version 11.0.2100.60 for 64-bit Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Started: 2:52:17 PM Error: 2014-08-07 14:52:18.33 Code: 0xC00220E6 Source: Execute Package Description: There is no project to reference. End Error Error: 2014-08-07 14:52:18.33 Code: 0xC0024107 Source: Execute Package Description: There were errors during task validation. End Error DTExec: The package execution returned DTSER_FAILURE (1). Started: 2:52:17 PM Finished: 2:52:18 PM Elapsed: 0.672 seconds. The package execution failed. The step failed.

The project is in the Project Deployment mode
Post #1600525
Posted Thursday, August 7, 2014 4:16 AM

SSCertifiable

SSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiable

Last Login: Yesterday @ 2:52 PM
As you're using project deployment, you must be on SSIS 2012.

So your config info should be coming straight out of an SSISDB environment - no XML required.

Help us to help you. For better, quicker and more-focused answers to your questions, consider following the advice in this link.

When you ask a question (and please do ask a question: "My T-SQL does not work" just doesn't cut it), please provide enough information for us to understand its context.

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt. (Mark Twain)
Post #1600534
Posted Thursday, August 7, 2014 4:18 AM
SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-Enthusiastic

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 10:37 PM
Could you please explain that a bit please
Post #1600536
Posted Thursday, August 7, 2014 5:05 AM

SSCertifiable

SSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiable

Last Login: Yesterday @ 2:52 PM
Have a read here and see whether it makes sense, then come back with any follow-up questions.

Help us to help you. For better, quicker and more-focused answers to your questions, consider following the advice in this link.

When you ask a question (and please do ask a question: "My T-SQL does not work" just doesn't cut it), please provide enough information for us to understand its context.

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt. (Mark Twain)
Post #1600551
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse