Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Checked the right box for QotD, but said I checked a different one? The Case Of the Downward Pointing Arrow Expand / Collapse
Author
SSC Rookie

SSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC Rookie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Yesterday @ 7:53 AM
I was wondering if anybody else has experienced this:

I was doing the QotD for 7/2/2014 today, and I checked one of the answers. When I got to the next page and it said that I got it wrong and that the correct answer was the box that I actually checked! It thought I checked a different box. I'm trying to be as specific as I can without ruining the question for other people...just wondering if anybody else had experienced this.

Thanks!
Post #1591600
Posted Tuesday, July 15, 2014 4:51 AM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Yesterday @ 2:28 PM
That shouldn't be the case. Were there multiple answers? If so, you need to include them all.

We haven't changed the QOD engine, so I doubt it's a bug. Potentially someone changed answers if there were issues. I'll try to research when I get a moment.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #1592498
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse