Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Byte Me: BYOD Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Tuesday, February 18, 2014 10:38 PM
SSChampion

SSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampion

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, May 18, 2007 3:36 PM
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Byte Me: BYOD
Post #1542863
Posted Wednesday, February 19, 2014 3:02 PM

SSC Veteran

SSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC Veteran

Last Login: Today @ 7:57 AM
I have this problem! I have my phone by me all day and forget to plug it in. Then, when I'm out & about and go to use my mobile device I get a low battery warning and find myself hunting for a place to plug in.

Leonard
Madison, WI
Post #1543242
Posted Wednesday, February 19, 2014 3:28 PM

SSChasing Mays

SSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing Mays

Last Login: Today @ 3:00 PM
phonetictalk (2/19/2014)
I have this problem! I have my phone by me all day and forget to plug it in. Then, when I'm out & about and go to use my mobile device I get a low battery warning and find myself hunting for a place to plug in.

I have a USB car adapter and a spare USB wall charger and an adapter cable in my backpack at all times.

That is the best solution.

----------------
Jim P.

A little bit of this and a little byte of that can cause bloatware.
Post #1543255
Posted Wednesday, February 19, 2014 4:06 PM

Hall of Fame

Hall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of Fame

Last Login: Today @ 8:33 PM
Jim P. (2/19/2014)
phonetictalk (2/19/2014)

I have a USB car adapter and a spare USB wall charger and an adapter cable in my backpack at all times.

That is the best solution.

You forgot the emergency battery charger (ideally as a case) to have an extra charge when you don't have access to a place to plug your device.

Luis C.
I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. Stephen Leacock

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #1543277
Posted Wednesday, February 19, 2014 4:52 PM

SSChasing Mays

SSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing Mays

Last Login: Today @ 3:00 PM
Luis Cazares (2/19/2014)

You forgot the emergency battery charger (ideally as a case) to have an extra charge when you don't have access to a place to plug your device.

You're right. I don't have a battery charger. But I look at it that if I'm that far out that I'm using the battery box there is something even worse going on and a cell phone is the last worry.

----------------
Jim P.

A little bit of this and a little byte of that can cause bloatware.
Post #1543285
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse