Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Byte Me: BYOD Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Tuesday, February 18, 2014 10:38 PM
SSChampion

SSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampion

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, May 18, 2007 3:36 PM
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Byte Me: BYOD
Post #1542863
Posted Wednesday, February 19, 2014 3:02 PM

SSC Veteran

SSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC Veteran

Last Login: Today @ 6:14 AM
I have this problem! I have my phone by me all day and forget to plug it in. Then, when I'm out & about and go to use my mobile device I get a low battery warning and find myself hunting for a place to plug in.

Leonard
Madison, WI
Post #1543242
Posted Wednesday, February 19, 2014 3:28 PM

SSChasing Mays

SSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing Mays

Last Login: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 7:42 PM
phonetictalk (2/19/2014)
I have this problem! I have my phone by me all day and forget to plug it in. Then, when I'm out & about and go to use my mobile device I get a low battery warning and find myself hunting for a place to plug in.

I have a USB car adapter and a spare USB wall charger and an adapter cable in my backpack at all times.

That is the best solution.

----------------
Jim P.

A little bit of this and a little byte of that can cause bloatware.
Post #1543255
Posted Wednesday, February 19, 2014 4:06 PM

Hall of Fame

Hall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of Fame

Last Login: Today @ 3:07 PM
Jim P. (2/19/2014)
phonetictalk (2/19/2014)

I have a USB car adapter and a spare USB wall charger and an adapter cable in my backpack at all times.

That is the best solution.

You forgot the emergency battery charger (ideally as a case) to have an extra charge when you don't have access to a place to plug your device.

Luis C.
Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #1543277
Posted Wednesday, February 19, 2014 4:52 PM

SSChasing Mays

SSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing Mays

Last Login: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 7:42 PM
Luis Cazares (2/19/2014)

You forgot the emergency battery charger (ideally as a case) to have an extra charge when you don't have access to a place to plug your device.

You're right. I don't have a battery charger. But I look at it that if I'm that far out that I'm using the battery box there is something even worse going on and a cell phone is the last worry.

----------------
Jim P.

A little bit of this and a little byte of that can cause bloatware.
Post #1543285
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse