Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

SSIS 2008 R2 Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: 2 days ago @ 4:16 AM
Hello All,

I am new to SQL Server, I just want know how MNC company uses SSIS, Is there any tool to Create Packages, I only know to create packages in Visual Studio, Please tell me how it works in real time..
Post #1527693
Posted Friday, January 3, 2014 1:04 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 4:16 AM
Please Tell me if I am not clear
Post #1527701
Posted Sunday, January 5, 2014 7:54 AM

SSCarpal Tunnel

SSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal Tunnel

Last Login: Today @ 10:36 AM
veers.way (1/3/2014)
Please Tell me if I am not clear

You are not clear.

What is MNC?

What do you mean by 'real time'?

Visual Studio (in the form of BIDS or SSDT) is the primary development environment for SSIS packages.

I think you may have some more reading and learning to do before you can make best use of these forums, which are intended mainly for people who have questions on specific development areas.

Help us to help you. For better, quicker and more-focused answers to your questions, consider following the advice in this link.

When you ask a question (and please do ask a question: "My T-SQL does not work" just doesn't cut it), please provide enough information for us to understand its context.
Post #1527901
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse