Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

When i run setup of sql server 2008 R2 on windows 7 it shows error "Windows is unable to start correctly 0Xc0000005" Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Tuesday, December 31, 2013 6:15 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, January 25, 2014 11:06 PM
When i run setup of SQL Server 2008 R2 on windows 7 it shows error "Windows is unable to start correctly 0Xc0000005". Please propose any solutions

I will be very thankful to all of you
Post #1526735
Posted Tuesday, December 31, 2013 7:19 AM

SSChampion

SSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampion

Last Login: Today @ 5:23 AM
not quite enough information; are you saying the installer fails, and never installs SQL server, or are you saying AFTER you installed, the service won't start?

if the installer successfully installed SQL Server, then you might need to go to Administrative Tools>>Services and modify the start up account to use a different account;after any modifications, you start the service right there and see if it's fixed.

Lowell

--There is no spoon, and there's no default ORDER BY in sql server either.
Actually, Common Sense is so rare, it should be considered a Superpower. --my son
Post #1526742
Posted Wednesday, January 1, 2014 12:31 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Saturday, January 25, 2014 11:06 PM
Thanks for reply dear... sql server setup shows this message on start. Nothing is installed.
Post #1526886
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse