Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

What assemblies do i need to add to my SSIS Project? Expand / Collapse
Author
SSC Eights!

SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: 2 days ago @ 4:12 AM

I just inherited an SSIS package with a script component but it seems to be missing a bunch of assemblies.
It reads in a CSV txt file, takes each line, splits it into the individual entries and outputs each row which is sent to an OLEDB Destination.

Problem is the script task doesn't work as im missing a few assemblies. from my error messages Im missing:

Microsoft.SQLServer.Dts.Pipeline.PipelineBuffer
Microsoft.SqlServer/DTSRuntime.Wrapper.IDTSVariables100

In the script task I can see the following imports that don't see to work:

Imports Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.Wrapper
Imports Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.Wrapper
Imports Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime

I have sql server 2008 R2 installed, with the dev tools (BIDS) and assumed all required assemblies would be installed and registered but that's no the case and so I need help identifying the dll's to register and import into my project.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Post #1464061
Posted Monday, June 17, 2013 4:47 AM

SSCertifiable

SSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiable

Last Login: Today @ 8:31 AM
Script tasks and script components are different things - which one do you mean?

Help us to help you. For better, quicker and more-focused answers to your questions, consider following the advice in this link.

When you ask a question (and please do ask a question: "My T-SQL does not work" just doesn't cut it), please provide enough information for us to understand its context.
Post #1464072
Posted Monday, June 17, 2013 6:56 AM
SSC Eights!

SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!

Thanks! I didn't know that, really good to know.

The item in question is a Script Component, and it is set as a transformation.
Post #1464123
Posted Monday, June 17, 2013 7:11 AM

SSCertifiable

SSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiable

Do you have SSIS installed too?

Help us to help you. For better, quicker and more-focused answers to your questions, consider following the advice in this link.

When you ask a question (and please do ask a question: "My T-SQL does not work" just doesn't cut it), please provide enough information for us to understand its context.
Post #1464129
Posted Monday, June 17, 2013 7:38 AM
SSC Eights!

Yes, SSIS is installed.
Post #1464143
Posted Monday, June 17, 2013 7:49 AM

SSCertifiable

Running out of ideas, I'm afraid. You are right in thinking that there is not normally any need to mess about with built-in assemblies.

Post #1464148
Posted Tuesday, June 18, 2013 2:12 AM
SSC Eights!

no worries. thanks for giving it a go. it may well be that my pc just needs a rebuild.
Post #1464496
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse