Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Charting Issues - Bar Chart Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 6:42 AM
Hey guys,

I am having a real difficult time making my bar charts look the way I want. Here are the pictures to make this conversation easier :)

First Picture: Simple bar graph. I want the Users on the Y-Axis and the MB Usage on INSIDE the bar. I also want the bar to be thicker like a normal bar chart

What I don't like: The bars are skinny, the users do not correlate perfectly with the bars, the MB is outside the bar itself.

Second Picture: Simple Bar Graph. I want the same thing, but this is after MORE data is queried (i.e., 7 days instead of single day). I dynamically resized the chart (didn't do a great job, just took the number of days / 2 + original height to add more height to it). It ended up looking REALLY bad. It also removed some of the user names

Hope someone can help, I'm completely frustrated trying to figure it out! :)

Thanks in advance!

Covy
Post #1463632
Posted Friday, June 14, 2013 12:33 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 6:42 AM
ok, I figured out some of it :)

I removed the 'series field' I had in there... I changed the vertical axis property, Interval = 1. That has gotten me pretty close to what I want as it shows all users properly and the thickness is normal after removing the series field.
Post #1463732
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse