Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

SQL Agent to schedule a Job Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 9:48 PM

Hi,

I have a table in SQL Server 2012 in which data is imported daily. SQL Server 2012 is connected to QuickBase (online web database application) and what i am trying to achieve is: I want data (which is imported) in SQL server to be updated in Quickbase daily as well.

I created a query where data from SQL insert into Quickbase table and then created a job using SQL server Agent to run daily once but its not working for me.

Can someone suggest what and how to go about it?

Thanks,
skm
Post #1453633
Posted Friday, May 17, 2013 2:03 AM

SSCertifiable

SSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiable

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, August 28, 2014 2:06 PM
You could start by explaining what you mean by "not working."

Try rereading your message while imagining that you are not familiar with your environment. Do you think that you would be able to help, given just that little amount of information?

Help us to help you. For better, quicker and more-focused answers to your questions, consider following the advice in this link.

When you ask a question (and please do ask a question: "My T-SQL does not work" just doesn't cut it), please provide enough information for us to understand its context.
Post #1453888
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse