Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

scheduling ssis pkg using sql agent in sql2005/2008 Expand / Collapse
Author
SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-Enthusiastic

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, May 23, 2014 7:58 AM
I have deployed a ssis pkg that only has a script task showing messagebox.
dabaseeployment was successfully done in sql database.now I want to schedule it as job.I am getting various error as machinename/administrator user does not have permission or bad password logon failure.
I did create proper credentila and mapped it to amchinename/administrator user and created proxy for this credential. still not job does not start.Can anyone tell me in detail the proper steps for scheduling ssis pkg in ssms.and security account required for user.
Post #1450755
Posted Tuesday, May 14, 2013 3:45 AM

SSChampion

SSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampion

Last Login: Today @ 8:12 AM
sej2008 (5/8/2013)
I have deployed a ssis pkg that only has a script task showing messagebox.
dabaseeployment was successfully done in sql database.now I want to schedule it as job.I am getting various error as machinename/administrator user does not have permission or bad password logon failure.
I did create proper credentila and mapped it to amchinename/administrator user and created proxy for this credential. still not job does not start.Can anyone tell me in detail the proper steps for scheduling ssis pkg in ssms.and security account required for user.

What is the protection level of the package?

By the way, you will not see the message box on the server, leaving you with a hanging package.

How to post forum questions.
Need an answer? No, you need a question.
What’s the deal with Excel & SSIS?

Member of LinkedIn. My blog at LessThanDot.

MCSA SQL Server 2012 - MCSE Business Intelligence
Post #1452465
Posted Tuesday, May 14, 2013 5:11 AM

SSCarpal Tunnel

SSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal Tunnel

Last Login: Today @ 2:12 PM
.. leaving you with a hanging package.

Nobody wants that

Help us to help you. For better, quicker and more-focused answers to your questions, consider following the advice in this link.

When you ask a question (and please do ask a question: "My T-SQL does not work" just doesn't cut it), please provide enough information for us to understand its context.
Post #1452509
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse