Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Conditional Split error Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 6:51 AM
Hi All,

I am facing issue with conditional split, i am very new to MSBI. while trying to fetch male and female records individually using following Condition
Gender == "M"
Gender == "F"
But it is generating the output in conditional split default output along with all records

its not passing the condition and not creating any buffers

i cant identify where the problem

please help me to find out this

Post #1437399
Posted Monday, April 1, 2013 5:27 AM

SSCertifiable

SSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiable

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Today @ 6:04 AM
Try adding a data viewer to ensure that the data values are exactly as you mentioned. Remember that you need to be case specific (I think). Leading or trailing spaces may also be causing issues.

Help us to help you. For better, quicker and more-focused answers to your questions, consider following the advice in this link.

When you ask a question (and please do ask a question: "My T-SQL does not work" just doesn't cut it), please provide enough information for us to understand its context.

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt. (Mark Twain)
Post #1437404
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse