Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

SQL Query Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 1:17 PM
Hopefully, I am posting this in a right area if not I am sorry. Dont mind the $$$$,#### and ****

I am trying to get the last 60 days of records from today, and I am having issued writing the query that returns that value....RDMS its tie to SQL/Oracle database and here is my query that is currently working but I just like to see the last 60 days if anyone can possible help!!!

SELECT INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.*******_#######, INFORMENT.INVOLVED_PARTY.INVOLVED_PARTY_ID, To_Char(INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.DATE_ADDED, 'YYYYMMDD'), INFORMENT.DEPOSIT_$$$$$$$.BAL_LEDGER_CURRENT, INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.INTEREST_RATE, To_Char(INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.DATE_OPEN, 'YYYYMMDD'), To_Char(INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.DATE_CLOSE, 'YYYYMMDD'), INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.*******_STATUS_CODE, INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.CLIENT_DEFINED
FROM INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE, INFORMENT.INVOLVED_PARTY, INFORMENT.DEPOSIT_$$$$$$$$$
WHERE INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.INVOLVED_PARTY_ID_PRIMARY = INFORMENT.INVOLVED_PARTY.INVOLVED_PARTY_ID
AND INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.******** = INFORMENT.INVOLVED_PARTY.*********
AND INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.******** = INFORMENT.DEPOSIT_$$$$$$$.********
AND INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.APPL_ID = INFORMENT.DEPOSIT_$$$$$$$.APPL_ID
AND INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.*******_######## = INFORMENT.DEPOSIT_$$$$$$$$.******_#######
AND INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.********* = '020'
and
(INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.APPL_ID = 'SAV'
or
INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.APPL_ID = 'DDA')
Post #1430497
Posted Wednesday, March 13, 2013 10:37 AM

SSChampion

SSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampion

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 2:05 PM
tn_350z (3/13/2013)
Hopefully, I am posting this in a right area if not I am sorry. Dont mind the $$$$,#### and ****

I am trying to get the last 60 days of records from today, and I am having issued writing the query that returns that value....RDMS its tie to SQL/Oracle database and here is my query that is currently working but I just like to see the last 60 days if anyone can possible help!!!

SELECT INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.*******_#######, INFORMENT.INVOLVED_PARTY.INVOLVED_PARTY_ID, To_Char(INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.DATE_ADDED, 'YYYYMMDD'), INFORMENT.DEPOSIT_$$$$$$$.BAL_LEDGER_CURRENT, INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.INTEREST_RATE, To_Char(INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.DATE_OPEN, 'YYYYMMDD'), To_Char(INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.DATE_CLOSE, 'YYYYMMDD'), INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.*******_STATUS_CODE, INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.CLIENT_DEFINED
FROM INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE, INFORMENT.INVOLVED_PARTY, INFORMENT.DEPOSIT_$$$$$$$$$
WHERE INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.INVOLVED_PARTY_ID_PRIMARY = INFORMENT.INVOLVED_PARTY.INVOLVED_PARTY_ID
AND INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.******** = INFORMENT.INVOLVED_PARTY.*********
AND INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.******** = INFORMENT.DEPOSIT_$$$$$$$.********
AND INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.APPL_ID = INFORMENT.DEPOSIT_$$$$$$$.APPL_ID
AND INFORMENT.PRODUCT_OFFER_PURCHASE.*******_######## = INFORMENT.DEPOSIT_$$$$$$$$.******_#######
and
or

To see the last 60 days you need to determine which column(s) you can filter on. Then it is just Where [YourColumn] > dateadd(DAY, 60, getdate())

Also, you should use the newer join constructs and not the old style joins. Additionally table aliases would make far more legible.

Need help? Help us help you.

Read the article at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/Best+Practices/61537/ for best practices on asking questions.

Need to split a string? Try Jeff Moden's splitter.

Cross Tabs and Pivots, Part 1 – Converting Rows to Columns
Cross Tabs and Pivots, Part 2 - Dynamic Cross Tabs
Understanding and Using APPLY (Part 1)
Understanding and Using APPLY (Part 2)
Post #1430519
Posted Wednesday, March 13, 2013 11:41 AM

SSC-Insane

SSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-Insane

Last Login: Today @ 2:01 PM
Sean Lange (3/13/2013)
tn_350z (3/13/2013)

and
or

To see the last 60 days you need to determine which column(s) you can filter on. Then it is just Where [YourColumn] > dateadd(DAY, 60, getdate())

Also, you should use the newer join constructs and not the old style joins. Additionally table aliases would make far more legible.

Shouldn't the dateadd look like this to go back 60 days, DATEADD(DAY, -60, GETDATE())?

Lynn Pettis

For better assistance in answering your questions, click here
For tips to get better help with Performance Problems, click here
For Running Totals and its variations, click here or when working with partitioned tables
For more about Tally Tables, click here
For more about Cross Tabs and Pivots, click here and here
Managing Transaction Logs

SQL Musings from the Desert Fountain Valley SQL (My Mirror Blog)
Post #1430546
Posted Wednesday, March 13, 2013 12:25 PM

SSChampion

SSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampion

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 2:05 PM
Lynn Pettis (3/13/2013)
Sean Lange (3/13/2013)
tn_350z (3/13/2013)

and
or

Shouldn't the dateadd look like this to go back 60 days, DATEADD(DAY, -60, GETDATE())?

Doh. Thanks again for the correction Lynn.

Need help? Help us help you.

Read the article at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/Best+Practices/61537/ for best practices on asking questions.

Need to split a string? Try Jeff Moden's splitter.

Cross Tabs and Pivots, Part 1 – Converting Rows to Columns
Cross Tabs and Pivots, Part 2 - Dynamic Cross Tabs
Understanding and Using APPLY (Part 1)
Understanding and Using APPLY (Part 2)
Post #1430570
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse