Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Retrieving the T-SQL command syntax for a full and differential backup within a maintenance plan Expand / Collapse
Author
Valued Member

Valued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued Member

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Today @ 6:58 AM
Hello --

I have created several maintenance plans for backing up the databases on our server which include Full, Differential, and Transaction Log backups. When I created the plans, I made sure to have a text file generated for the transaction log backup which includes the T-SQL command syntax. However, I forgot to do the same for the Full and Differential backups.

I would like to get the command syntax being used for the aforementioned backups, and I wanted to know how would I go about doing that?

Thanks.
Post #1427393
Posted Wednesday, March 6, 2013 8:59 PM

Hall of Fame

Hall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of Fame

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, July 14, 2014 2:06 PM
Create a duplicate maintenance plan for both the full and diff, then script it out, delete the duplicate plan OR you could just script it out yourself?

Post #1427737
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse