Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

SSIS Integration Expand / Collapse
Author
SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-Enthusiastic

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, June 13, 2014 1:48 PM
Hello
I am getting error when running SSIS package using SQL Server agent. Error description is "Unable to load the package as XML because of package does not have a valid XML format". When I run in the BIDS its working fine.. I tried creating the package again and again in differnt folder locations.. But still the sql server job is showing error. Also I have fixed admin role on the server instance with which i think i can run jobs. I am not sure how to check if I have permissions to access the file though.. But its a local file, so I think I dont have any permissions problem. Now as a second alternative I re created the package in a network drive and still getting the error. Please help..

--Pra--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post #1423086
Posted Friday, February 22, 2013 9:47 AM
SSC Rookie

SSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC Rookie

Last Login: Today @ 7:41 AM
if pkg deployed using 32 bit machine then need to use 32 bit exe to run the pkg
Post #1423137
Posted Friday, February 22, 2013 10:00 AM
SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-Enthusiastic

Last Login: Friday, June 13, 2014 1:48 PM
Ya I changed it in the very first step... But still getting the same error..

--Pra--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post #1423143
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse