Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

70-461 Exam Information Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Tuesday, January 22, 2013 11:55 AM
Grasshopper

GrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopper

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 5:24 AM
Please can anyone give me any further information regarding the 70-461 exam querying a MS SQL 2012 database? e.g. number of questions, are they multiple choice, duration , etc.
Post #1410204
Posted Wednesday, January 23, 2013 11:40 PM
Ten Centuries

Ten CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen Centuries

Last Login: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 4:45 AM
It can vary... You should trust only to official information http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-461 .
Post #1410913
Posted Wednesday, January 23, 2013 11:57 PM

SSChampion

SSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampion

Last Login: Yesterday @ 9:00 AM
system243trd (1/22/2013)
Please can anyone give me any further information regarding the 70-461 exam querying a MS SQL 2012 database? e.g. number of questions, are they multiple choice, duration , etc.

Number of questions can vary, but usually around 50. Duration is fixed I think, and in total it's 180 minutes if I'm not mistaken.

Most questions are multiple choice, but there are different question types as well (it's possible you have to write simple queries and in other questions you get a query cut in pieces and you have to put it in the right order).

There's more info on the possible type of questions here:
Certification exams

(found this URL by searching on "microsoft certification exam type of question". Amazing!)

How to post forum questions.
Need an answer? No, you need a question.
What’s the deal with Excel & SSIS?

Member of LinkedIn. My blog at LessThanDot.

MCSA SQL Server 2012 - MCSE Business Intelligence
Post #1410920
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse