Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

How can I achieve this Task? Expand / Collapse
Author
SSC Rookie

SSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC Rookie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 6:08 AM
Hi All,

How to create a Table dynamically based on the metadata of Oracle Source Table In SSIS(I get the meta data through linkedservers). Suppose i have one Table it contains 20 columns with different datatypes . so i need to create table with the 20 columns with Sqlserver datatypes.

Thanks in advance

Post #1407108
Posted Tuesday, January 15, 2013 3:40 AM

SSCertifiable

SSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiable

Last Login: Today @ 1:06 AM
Have you tried the Import wizard?

Help us to help you. For better, quicker and more-focused answers to your questions, consider following the advice in this link.

When you ask a question (and please do ask a question: "My T-SQL does not work" just doesn't cut it), please provide enough information for us to understand its context.
Post #1407136
Posted Tuesday, January 15, 2013 6:46 AM

SSCoach

SSCoachSSCoachSSCoachSSCoachSSCoachSSCoachSSCoachSSCoachSSCoachSSCoachSSCoach

Last Login: Friday, June 27, 2014 12:43 PM
Is this something you need to automate so it can be repeated, or something you need to do once (or infrequently)?

The best method will depend on the answer to that question.

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon
Post #1407246
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse