Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Happy Easter 2012 Expand / Collapse
Author

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 11:24 AM
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Happy Easter 2012

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #1280042
Posted Monday, April 09, 2012 8:37 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, December 06, 2013 7:46 AM
In case you didn't know, when i went to mass on Sunday the priest said the bunny rabbit was the first to see Christ when he was Resurrected...hence the reason we celebrate with the Easter Bunny.
Post #1280173
Posted Tuesday, April 10, 2012 7:08 AM
SSC Veteran

SSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC Veteran

Last Login: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 10:18 AM
SpeedRoush (4/9/2012)
In case you didn't know, when i went to mass on Sunday the priest said the bunny rabbit was the first to see Christ when he was Resurrected...hence the reason we celebrate with the Easter Bunny.

When Christianity took over, the easiest way to take over was to implement feasts/ parties/ events when other religions had them so the dates converged.
Post #1280760
Posted Friday, April 27, 2012 2:30 AM
SSC Rookie

SSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC Rookie

Last Login: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 8:41 AM
IceDread (4/10/2012)
SpeedRoush (4/9/2012)

When Christianity took over, the easiest way to take over was to implement feasts/ parties/ events when other religions had them so the dates converged.

I'll take the Easter Bunny over matzah any day
Post #1291334
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse