Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Export to TIFF Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, January 25, 2012 12:26 PM
SSC Journeyman

SSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC Journeyman

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, October 24, 2014 1:51 PM
Good afternoon, I have a report that if I exported to PDF would be in excess of 10 pages. Due to a limitation, I need to export to TIFF. Is there a way to export to multiple pages in a TIFF? It seems to only render 1 page. Thanks
Post #1241708
Posted Wednesday, January 25, 2012 1:33 PM

SSChampion

SSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampion

Last Login: Today @ 3:24 PM
i thought TIFF was an image format, so it's not really pages...

if you had a 10 pages in that single image, do you want an image that is 8.5 inches by 110 inches (11 x 10 pages?)

i think a lot of people mix TIFF with faxes, and think that one fax =one TIFF, but it's one TIFF per page.

how would a 10 page TIFF be different from a 10 page PDF for you?

Lowell

--There is no spoon, and there's no default ORDER BY in sql server either.
Actually, Common Sense is so rare, it should be considered a Superpower. --my son
Post #1241757
Posted Tuesday, May 7, 2013 10:33 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 1:13 AM
Hi, actually, you can use a pdf to tiff converter, this would be the easiest way of exporting pdf to tiffs.All you do is just integrate your pdf into the pdf to tiff cnverter, and then the tiff format can be exported automatically.
Post #1450399
Posted Wednesday, October 30, 2013 8:51 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 8:48 PM
tiff can be a file or document to contain multipage tiff pages in a singe file. if you are looking for a way to export to tiff file, please have a look at the multipage tiff processing method and how to convert tiff files from other image formats. it is absolutely to export to tiff. i hope this is helpful to you.
Post #1510009
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse