Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Chart doubt in Performance point dashboard - Not sure whats the name of this chart Expand / Collapse
Author
Grasshopper

GrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopper

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, September 30, 2013 1:56 PM
Hi,

As part of one requirement in my project, client has requested for a chart as shown in image file attached. Please let me know if this kind of chart is possible in Performance Point. The values inside the bubbles will change dynamically based on the value in the cube. Also the color of the bubble has to change dynamically based on the value.

Post Attachments 
Chart.JPG (11 views, 24.64 KB)
Post #1062490
Posted Thursday, March 17, 2011 9:48 AM

Hall of Fame

Hall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of Fame

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Yesterday @ 6:57 PM
I think the closest type of chart in Performance Point would be a decomposition tree.

Here is a post on how they work from MSDN: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/performancepoint/archive/2009/11/19/decomposition-tree-contribution-analysis-presentation.aspx

We have implemented one for one of our dashboard projects and it is really insightful. It's not exactly the same as what you had in your image but this is the closest thing I have seen in this tool so far.
Post #1079805
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse