Week of Warehousing Webinar Series

• Brian Knight (1/29/2009)

Jonathan Mallia (1/29/2009)

Would it possible to download these webinars at the end of the series? that would be really useful!

You bet. We'll have them in streaming form and in IPOD form.

That will be great helpful. Thanks Brian...

• I'll try to remember to post an announcement the week after.

• Have the videos been posted justin case?

:hehe:

cheers

• Man, for a bunch of guys who are getting something free, you guys are lazy and a little whiney.

My only question is how long are the session scheduled to last? Just need to plan my day and see which ones I am going to have to download the week after they are done.

Fraggle

• Ever wonder why you can't get more participation? The federal government (and I'm sure other security conscious companies) can not use http://www.gomeeting website. FORBIDDEN! :w00t:

Maybe Microsoft LIVE, since it is a microsoft product, would let you have some time. 😉

I know I would love to participate - hope I can get the replay, Thanks Brian!

Just a thought!

• Hi Brian,

I am looking forward to the recordings very much. The timing is a bit difficult for me to attend live.

I have a question already:

Where does Performance Point fit into the stack these days?

I notice the seminars cover the SSIS / SQL / SSAS / SSRS stack that I am already someehat familiar with. I followed some articles about Performance Point which looks to offer some nice functionality at the dashboards end but have not heard a lot from experienced people that have used it.

• I'll send this along to Brian and hopefully someone will address it in the seminars.

• Renato Buda (2/19/2009)

Hi Brian,

I am looking forward to the recordings very much. The timing is a bit difficult for me to attend live.

I have a question already:

Where does Performance Point fit into the stack these days?

I notice the seminars cover the SSIS / SQL / SSAS / SSRS stack that I am already someehat familiar with. I followed some articles about Performance Point which looks to offer some nice functionality at the dashboards end but have not heard a lot from experienced people that have used it.

Hi Renato, as you may have heard Performance Point is going to be discontinued as a product inside of Microsoft and much of that functionality will be rolled into Sharepoint Services (MOSS). That will be covered in our session but much of that future is still up in the air.

• This was very useful and hope to use data warehousing in the future. Thanks again.

Terry

• Where can I download the webinars

Regards

Que

• Que (3/10/2009)

Where can I download the webinars

Regards

Que

Hi, you can download them all at http://www.pragmaticworks.com/weekofwarehouse.

BTW, we took the advice here for future webinars and only require a single registration. For example, you can see 13 new webinars posted here on 2008. http://www.pragmaticworks.com/straightto8.

• Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply