Red Gate Hosted SQL Monitor

• I couldn't find any other place that made any more sense..

For those of you who have used the Red Gate SQL Monitor package I'm betting you loved it, I know I did.

I have been patiently awaiting the hosted version of that tool to be released by Red Gate.

So my question is does anyone have any information on when that might be released?

CEWII

• They have relaunched the project and something should be coming out ... soon? I don't have any dates or date estimates for you. Sorry. But, I think, possibly, this fall. Fingers crossed because I'm extremely excited about this project.

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood"
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:
    SQL Server Execution Plans
    SQL Server Query Performance Tuning

• I'm very excited myself. I got emails about the beta MONTHS ago and have been checking in periodically. I used the on-site version at a previous employer and we want to use the hosted version here. I installed some of the New Relic monitoring and while its nice to have a lot of the data it is just too limited.

Sorry I missed you when you presented at my local SQL Pass group.

CEWII

• No worries. Which user group was it?

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood"
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:
    SQL Server Execution Plans
    SQL Server Query Performance Tuning

• QC Pass, Eastern Iowa, Quad Cities.

CEWII

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply