Query to find out the user who changed the table Name

• Dear All,
    Kindly guide me to find out  the user who had changed the name of table of a database.
    Basically I have got the date and time on which the table name was modified; however I would need to determine the user-name who had modified the name of table.
    This Table is critical as there is a job and SSIS package related to the table.

Regards,
    Adil

• adilahmed1989 - Monday, October 9, 2017 1:21 AM

Dear All,
    Kindly guide me to find out  the user who had changed the name of table of a database.
    Basically I have got the date and time on which the table name was modified; however I would need to determine the user-name who had modified the name of table.
    This Table is critical as there is a job and SSIS package related to the table.

Regards,
    Adil

Unless you have auditing in place, you will need to check the default trace, but the default trace only stores so much information so you may have lost the required details if your server is a very active one.

• This may help you to query the default trace: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/SQL+Server+2005/64547/

• Thanks for the article ; will let know if need any assistance.

Regards,
    Adil

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply