New error on replies and quotes

• I'm seeing something new. Not sure if it's browser related (I'm using IE 11 at work, which has some default settings altered) or if it's site related. When I hit reply or quote, this little gem shows up at the top of the comment box.

SSC Site error message

Anyone else seeing this? Any thoughts on what it could be?

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• I see it as well. It seems to fail when loading part of the toolbar. See the differences with IE11 on the left and Chrome on the right.

Capture

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • I had some earlier toolbar issues that cleared up when I deleted my cookies for SSC.

The toolbars that Luis posted...I can get either one depending on how I last left the toolbar. The weird icon to the left of the {;}Insert/Edit code sample .... it toggles the second lower toolbar between visible/not visible. Or hit Shift+Alt+Z.

Sue

• We are testing and trying out a few different plugins. Sometimes licensing for a few of these is strange and we've had some issues with them working in QA, and not in prod, or vice versa. We've also removed some of them at times, so you might get caught in transient errors.

I'll check on this one, but I know we are trying to get some better editor functionality in the forums.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply