Full Backup Report

• Hi,

according to envionemnet .we are planning to genrate the weekly full backups report of all the servers.i have developed the SSIS Package that will run in all servers and genrate the report.but i want to caputure the full backups only with location.

Can any one provide script for this.

format is like

ServerName Database ReoveryModel FullBackup(Date&Time) BackupLocation

Can anyone give the script please

• Arjun SreeVastsva (10/9/2015)

Hi,

according to envionemnet .we are planning to genrate the weekly full backups report of all the servers.i have developed the SSIS Package that will run in all servers and genrate the report.but i want to caputure the full backups only with location.

Can any one provide script for this.

format is like

ServerName Database ReoveryModel FullBackup(Date&Time) BackupLocation

Can anyone give the script please

You should do this yourself so that you learn more about the underlying tables in MSDB. Get a copy of "Books Online" (the documentation that used to come with SQL Server) and lookup the backup related tables in MSDB. I'd also recommend that if you're using this weekly report as the only source of information as to whether backups actually occurred or not, then you're going to have a real problem someday. You need to know that a backup failed as soon as it fails.

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• i have tried to get the code but unable to get complete output.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply