Connecting to SQL Server with MuleSoft AnyPoint 3.9

• Phil:-

It seems your thoughts here are not fully written-out:-

"Only bother with a re-connection strategy if you really need to the data. If it's just logging, then consider throwing it away rather than overloading a server which may already be suffering from being overloaded."

That is, it appears you ate some words:-

Only bother with a re-connection strategy if you really need to ___ the data.

"If it's just logging, then consider throwing it away rather than overloading a server which may already be suffering from being overloaded".

Thanks,

Daniel Adeniji

• Yeah, I spotted them last night after it went out. I can't change it on SSC, but will on the xTEN site. Cheers for the feedback though.

Solving data & infrastructure issues via xTEN[/url] and our application, Aireforge[/url].

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Connecting to SQL Server with MuleSoft AnyPoint 3.9

• Calling soap requests in batch using Mulesoft

I am trying to call a SOAP webservice deployed on Salesforce platform using mulesoft in batch format and I am unable to do that.

I have a scenario where I want to schedule the soap call invocation in batches.

My input is a scheduler and processor needs to aggregate my soap calls in a batch size of some number.

I am unable to do that because mule batch job expects array as an input and in my scenario I don't need any input other than scheduler to just invoke my apex webservice.

Any help is appreciated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply