Byte Me: Thanks?

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Byte Me: Thanks?

• Happy Thanksgiving to all that are in the USA 🙂

• Heals (11/26/2015)

Happy Thanksgiving to all that are in the USA 🙂

Likewise! 🙂

I have though got bored with endless Black Friday e-mails during the past week. And yesterday I got one about Turkey Week prices! 🙁 Some people need to get a life!

• mjh 45389 (11/26/2015)

Heals (11/26/2015)

Likewise! 🙂

I have though got bored with endless Black Friday e-mails during the past week. And yesterday I got one about Turkey Week prices! 🙁 Some people need to get a life!

I've been getting loads of Black Friday emails over the last couple of days - not seen a Turkey Week one though (Although I'm in the UK so guessing they wouldn't target me with that if they had any sort of logic behind the scenes - if they did I wouldn't have had a clue what it was on about until I got the email from SSC this morning - didn't realise it was Thanksgiving :ermm:)

• Heals (11/26/2015)

mjh 45389 (11/26/2015)

Heals (11/26/2015)

Likewise! 🙂

I've been getting loads of Black Friday emails over the last couple of days - not seen a Turkey Week one though (Although I'm in the UK so guessing they wouldn't target me with that if they had any sort of logic behind the scenes - if they did I wouldn't have had a clue what it was on about until I got the email from SSC this morning - didn't realise it was Thanksgiving :ermm:)

I am in the UK but the "Turkey Week Steals" originated in the USofA. All technology related; USB cables, SQL course, etc...

• Here in the UK I have seen Black Friday Weekend, Black Friday Week, Black Friday Season...sheesh we are redefining time again!!!

Gaz

-- Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen...they're everywhere!!!

• Maybe the Boxing Day sales will become White Saturday! 🙂

• It made me smile.

• Was the turkey putting the computer to sleep?

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• I don't get it. The turkey is a "non-printable character" ?

"Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Instead, seek what they sought." - Matsuo Basho

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply