Byte Me: Plugged in

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Byte Me: Plugged in

• Yes!!! Fresh programmers makes for good programs being written. Switch off when you finish work, not just your computer but you brain from work stuff! Get a good night's sleep every night and have a freshly brewed cup of coffee in the morning. Also make sure you stretch your body out in the morning! Then of course laugh out loud every day, laugh till your stomach muscles aches. Lastly but most important be one with God! :-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P

Manie Verster
    Developer
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

I am happy because I choose to be happy.
    I just love my job!!!

• Is coffee the equivalent of a Power Bank?

Gaz

-- Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen...they're everywhere!!!

• Gary Varga (11/9/2016)

Is coffee the equivalent of a Power Bank?

If not, it's an integral part. You cannot drive a vehicle without fuel, old chap!

Manie Verster
    Developer
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

I am happy because I choose to be happy.
    I just love my job!!!

• If the working day extends over eight hours the booster pack is pizza. With junior staff it is useful to fi shorter doors so you can lock them in and slide the pizza under the door! 🙂

BTW the cartoon reminded me of a client in my past that was always having problems with kit that had to be connected to the PC to download data. Our instructions was to recharge the kit overnight before use (via a USB connector). What they put in their procedures was to recharge it every Monday - result flat batteries later in the week! 🙁

• ...aint it the truth

• Hmmm, this cartoon almost seems like a dig on developers.:ermm:

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply