70-028

• Iam preparing for 70-028. I have confustion for the following question.Can any one explain what is correct answer.

You are a member of fixed server role serveradmin. You create a job, which backs up the database and then copies the backup file on a network drive. When you do the individual steps, they run okay. However, when executed as a job, it backs up the database but fails to copy to the network drive. Why?

A. SQLServerAgent service is not running

B. SQLServerAgent has no rights for the network share

C. SQLAgentCmdExec does not have permissions to write on the network drive

D. The Alerter service is not running.

Thanks

Vishal

• This looks like a brain dump question, so I'm going to play a little Devil's Advocate here. Can you go through each choice and indicate whether you think it is the correct answer and why or why not? The reason I'm going at it from this angle is to see where the break down is. Permissions with respect to SQL Server Agent is a fairly common problem not only in questions on the test, but also in the production environment.

K. Brian Kelley

bkelley@sqlservercentral.com

http://www.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/bkelley/

K. Brian Kelley
    @kbriankelley

• I agree with Brian. Give us your thoughts and we'll point you in the right direction, but we should not be answering questions for you about the test.

Steve Jones

steve@dkranch.net

• take this q to mcsebraindumps.com. You'll get a better response. However, 3 minutes in BOL will show you the answer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply