4 Pane Layout in SSRS

• I have a requirement to produce a report that has 4 panes per page. This can be thought of as 4 panes of glass in a window, each pane representing a record in the returned data set.

Is this possible? I tried creating four separate tablix on the design surface, but all the data was repeated.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ralph

• One of the ways you could explore is to make use of the filters in dynamic way to display on the record from the data set that you would like to display. Also you could create dynamic data sets to display data. It would help if you have an example of representation you would like to be displayed.

• Thanks for the suggestion. Below is a picture of what I'm trying to achieve.

Let me know if yo think this is possible.

Thanks.

Ralph

• can't see yours for some reason, here's one I've done like this before, simply retrieved all in one dataset, with a column to filter on. Then I have multiple graphs which each only show the data where the filter = whatever I'm looking for in that particular graph.

Assume that's what you're talking about.

---------------------------------------------------------
    How best to post your question[/url]
    How to post performance problems[/url]
    Tally Table:What it is and how it replaces a loop[/url]

"stewsterl 80804 (10/16/2009)I guess when you stop and try to understand the solution provided you not only learn, but save yourself some headaches when you need to make any slight changes."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply