SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

A nice way to start the week

A nice way to start the week

Author
Mike  Metcalf
SSC Eights!
SSC Eights! (899 reputation)SSC Eights! (899 reputation)SSC Eights! (899 reputation)SSC Eights! (899 reputation)SSC Eights! (899 reputation)SSC Eights! (899 reputation)SSC Eights! (899 reputation)SSC Eights! (899 reputation)

Group: General Forum Members

Hi,

I thought that i'd post a link to a flash game that one of our sister companies has just produced, i think it's pretty cool in a christmas related yeti-sports sort of way (it's part of a marketing campaign but don't let that put you off).

Before you switch off, you can simply use a bogus email address and get playing.

Anyway, the link is

http://www.happy-christmas.co.uk/demo/

I'm no.4 on the list right now with 973.36 and i'm throwing down the gauntlet to everyone out there to see if you can do better.

Mike

sushila
sushila
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)

okay Mike - 'fess up - how many days did it take you to get that score - also, Mike is a very common name - I could be the Me in third place right now - who's to say I'm not ?!?!

I personally am coming to the conclusion that it's a "set up"... - I know I'm hooked and can't give up till I push your name down the list (it's already #5 btw..) - next time please throw the gauntlet down only on Fridays...

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**
Mike Metcalf
Mike  Metcalf
SSC Eights!
SSC Eights! (899 reputation)SSC Eights! (899 reputation)SSC Eights! (899 reputation)SSC Eights! (899 reputation)SSC Eights! (899 reputation)SSC Eights! (899 reputation)SSC Eights! (899 reputation)SSC Eights! (899 reputation)

Hi Sushila,

I do have to admit that it took me a little while before i managed to get that score (only a couple of days tho).

#5 already, i'll really have to see if I can do anything about that. the best method that i've found is bouncing him off the top of the steeple and the satellite disk, but maybe there's a better way still waiting to be found? (i suppose I could always just hack the DB if i felt like I had anything to prove)

Glad you like it and hope your work doesn't suffer too much

Mike

sushila
sushila
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)

yeah, yeah - it's all very well to say bounce him off the steeple and the dish but HOW...?!?!?! - Santa's either been scraping his butt off in a straight line (too low) - or rams his face against the steeple - or just lands on the tree like a bird (I want to hack that go^%$&n tree off) - SIGH...wish I had access to the database and could just do an "update tblScore set score = 999.99 where name = 'Sushila'"...

ps:My work most definitely is suffering....however, I WILL be back..

sushila
sushila
Hall of Fame

'kay Mike - think I'll quit while ahead - I made it to #8 on the list....YAAAAAAAAY

Mike Metcalf
Mike  Metcalf
SSC Eights!

great, although that particular sue could be anyone, how do i know it's not someone else

lol

sushila
sushila
Hall of Fame

Mike Metcalf/Doubting Thomas.....Beat me now or forever hold your peace....I'm now #2 on the list....& just to silence you I started all over again as "sushila"...Phew - exhausting work this...

Mike Metcalf
Mike  Metcalf
SSC Eights!

lol, i'll have a go later while i'm stuck in the airport waiting to see if my flight gets cancelled due to snow or not

Farrell Keough
Farrell Keough
SSCommitted
SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)

976.23 Knucklehead [ #4 ]. You got some competition now Sushila...

I wasn't born stupid - I had to study.
sushila
sushila
Hall of Fame

Hey knucklehead - say hullo to "Bunny" aka "yours truly"...

Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.
You can't edit your own posts.