SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

fuller.artful

Last active: 4 years ago
SSC-Enthusiastic (173 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (173 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (173 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (173 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (173 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (173 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (173 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (173 reputation)

Connections

Followers

fuller.artful has no followers

Following

fuller.artful is not following anyone

SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-Enthusiastic (173 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (173 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (173 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (173 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (173 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (173 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (173 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (173 reputation)
Gold achievements 0 Silver achievements 0 Bronze achievements 0
173 reputation
32 posts
0 followers

Basic

Full name
Not provided

Birthday
15th November

About

Tagline
Not provided

Interests
Reading, movies, Western and Indian classical music, artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms, physics

Biography
Now semi-retired, I spent approximately 30 years programming computers, with a heavy emphasis on database apps. I started on CP/M and dBASE II. In DOS, I mastered dBASE III and then Clipper (about which I wrote two books). In Windows I tried just about everything, but finally settled on Access. In about 1995 I started to learn SQL, and a few years later began to specialize in SQL Server. I was an early adopter of the Access ADP file format, which was introduced in Access 2000, and at that time it blew the doors off Enterprise Manager. Since about 1999, I have specialized in SQL Server. For four years, I was the SQL Tips columnist at techrepublic.com. Since then, I have designed and built pretty extremely complex databases (over 500 tables). For such work, I prefer such tools as PowerDesigner and ERWin. Finally, I am a FORG (Friend of Red Gate) and an unofficial evangelist of their product line. One of the first things I do upon securing a new contract is look to see if the Red Gate suite is installed, and if not, recommend an immediate purchase.

Work

Company
Not provided
Position
Not provided
Skills
Not provided

Connect

Links
Social
No social links provided
Contact