Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

Danny Ocean

Last active: 2 years ago
UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)

Connections

Followers

Danny Ocean has no followers

Following

UDP Broadcaster

UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)
Gold achievements 0 Silver achievements 0 Bronze achievements 0
1,458 reputation
281 posts
0 followers

Basic

Full name
Not provided

Birthday
19th January

About

Tagline
Not provided

Interests
Hi, I worked with different technologies like C#, ASP.NET, Web services and sql server. But i was fall in love with sql server and became a DBA. I always try to learn something new or recall old stuff. Frankly speaking, i don't think that i am a DBA. Still learning. I like to spend my spare time with my family and friends. Recently, i have stared blogging and improving my writing way. :-). that's all about me. Keep Learning - Keep Growing !!! Thanks Vinay Kumar

Biography
Hi, I worked with different technologies like C#, ASP.NET, Web services and sql server. But i was fall in love with sql server and became a DBA. I always try to learn something new or recall old stuff. Frankly speaking, i don't think that i am a DBA. Still learning. I like to spend my spare time with my family and friends. Recently, i have stared blogging and improving my writing way. :-). that's all about me. Keep Learning - Keep Growing !!! Thanks Vinay Kumar

Work

Company
Not provided
Position
Not provided
Skills
Not provided

Connect

Links
Social
No social links provided
Contact