SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

ALZDBA

Last active: 2 days ago @ 11:53 PM
SSChampion (12K reputation)SSChampion (12K reputation)SSChampion (12K reputation)SSChampion (12K reputation)SSChampion (12K reputation)SSChampion (12K reputation)SSChampion (12K reputation)SSChampion (12K reputation)

Connections

Followers

ALZDBA has no followers

Following

SSChampion

SSChampion (12K reputation)SSChampion (12K reputation)SSChampion (12K reputation)SSChampion (12K reputation)SSChampion (12K reputation)SSChampion (12K reputation)SSChampion (12K reputation)SSChampion (12K reputation)
Gold achievements 0 Silver achievements 0 Bronze achievements 0
12,586 reputation
6.6K posts
0 followers

Basic

Full name
Not provided

Birthday
Not provided

About

Tagline
Not provided

Interests
family, windsurfing, riding my motorbike, volleyball

Biography
I walked through a career as COBOL/Assembler developer, using VSAM, IMS on a mainframe, operational responsible for a subset of data and production applications and technical analyst with a group of up to 6 programmers in my team. In 1994 I participated in the introduction of DB2 in the company and was performance related go-between of the development teams and the DA/DBA-team. In 1996 I became fulltime DBA for DB2 and IMSdb-dc for as well development as production systems. Since 1999 I moved over to ALZ (currently [url=http://www.aperam.com/]Aperam[/url]) to support the full envelope of DB2 and IMS-DC for this stainless steel company. In 2000 SQLServer became part of my life and also Oracle got demystified. Since 2001 I spend +- 80 % of my time to SQLServer. The other 20% are spread over DB2 and Oracle (backup & recovery and SQL-support).Sinse 2005 I’m also involved in design and implementation of the SQLServer infrastructure at ArcelorMittal Gent and Dunkerque. Powershell came into focus because of the strategic position Microsoft put it in for all of its products and other vendors adopting for it.

Work

Company
Not provided
Position
Not provided
Skills
Not provided

Connect

Links
Blog
Not provided
Social