SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

sushila

Last active: 10 months ago
SSCoach (15K reputation)SSCoach (15K reputation)SSCoach (15K reputation)SSCoach (15K reputation)SSCoach (15K reputation)SSCoach (15K reputation)SSCoach (15K reputation)SSCoach (15K reputation)

Connections

Followers

Following

sushila is not following anyone

SSCoach

SSCoach (15K reputation)SSCoach (15K reputation)SSCoach (15K reputation)SSCoach (15K reputation)SSCoach (15K reputation)SSCoach (15K reputation)SSCoach (15K reputation)SSCoach (15K reputation)
Gold achievements 0 Silver achievements 0 Bronze achievements 0
15,583 reputation
2.5K posts
0 followers

Basic

Full name
Not provided

Birthday
Not provided

About

Tagline
Not provided

Interests
fanatical about trotting the globe - reading, cooking and learning languages..

Biography
moved to the U.S (from India) many summers ago...lived for a brief spell (2 yrs) in Holland and backpacked my way through the European youth hostels - easily the best 2 years of my entire life and the start of my aspirations to learn other languages - while I was attempting to learn Dutch I discovered that the only times I would come out of my shell was during the once-a-month meetings at the local pub where I would be magically transformed from taciturn to (almost) garrulous and my fellow-students woud gape at me with jaw-dropped amazement equalled only by my own as I heard myself speak Dutch like a native. Alas - these Cinderalla moments vanished with the break of dawn and the dissipation of the spirits. Since the real world compels me to interact with people AND frowns upon leading life in a constant state of inebriation I thought my reclusive nature could be kept happy hiding behind the facade of a programmer churning out code in a little cubicle far from the madding crowd! However, I have been forced out of my hole by misguided (ex) bosses who were convinced that there is more to me than meets my eye and tasked me with seeing a project through from nascency to deployment - this included the design, development and maintenance of a sql server database and it was love from the very first select. Stumbled upon ssc.com during one of my sql troubleshooting days and find that I've found the perfect spot in the shade - I can stay speechless and still communicate!!! "Home at last"!!!

Work

Company
Not provided
Position
Not provided
Skills
Not provided

Connect

Links
Website
Not provided
Blog