Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

DCPeterson

Last active: 3 months ago
Ten Centuries (1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1K reputation)

Connections

Followers

DCPeterson has no followers

Following

DCPeterson is not following anyone

Ten Centuries

Ten Centuries (1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1K reputation)Ten Centuries (1K reputation)
Gold achievements 0 Silver achievements 0 Bronze achievements 0
1,049 reputation
839 posts
0 followers

Basic

Full name
Not provided

Birthday
Not provided

About

Tagline
Not provided

Interests
Not provided

Biography
I am currently the Principal DBA for Store Financial in Overland Park, Kansas. I started working with SQL Server in 1996 while on active duty in the U.S. Marine Corps. I was "volunteered" to learn SQL Server (6.0) in order to support the helpdesk system, and much to my surprise, I grew to like the job. After leaving active duty in 1998, I worked at a depressing series of failing dot-coms in southern California, more than half of which no longer exist. During that period I gained valuable experience in multiple business environments as a consultant and with a number of software packages and DBMS's. I finally landed in the Kansas City area working for Commerce Bank. At Commerce I worked extensively with both Oracle and SQL Server and was made the lead DBA for all operational databases which included SQL Server, Oracle on AIX, and DB2 (on NT, AIX, and the mainframe.) In my current position, database design and proper Enterprise Data Management are my primary focus and passion (while at work at any rate.)

Work

Company
Not provided
Position
Not provided
Skills
Not provided

Connect

Links
Website
Not provided
Blog