Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

Andre Vigneau

Last active: 9 years ago
Grasshopper (11 reputation)Grasshopper (11 reputation)Grasshopper (11 reputation)Grasshopper (11 reputation)Grasshopper (11 reputation)Grasshopper (11 reputation)Grasshopper (11 reputation)Grasshopper (11 reputation)

Connections

Followers

Andre Vigneau has no followers

Following

Andre Vigneau is not following anyone

Grasshopper

Grasshopper (11 reputation)Grasshopper (11 reputation)Grasshopper (11 reputation)Grasshopper (11 reputation)Grasshopper (11 reputation)Grasshopper (11 reputation)Grasshopper (11 reputation)Grasshopper (11 reputation)
Gold achievements 0 Silver achievements 0 Bronze achievements 0
11 reputation
11 posts
0 followers

Basic

Full name
Not provided

Birthday
Not provided

About

Tagline
Not provided

Interests
Hunting, alpine skiing and science fiction. Nothing against a good bottle of wine…

Biography
I hold a college certificate in programming and analysis as well as another in finance accounting. I am MCSE certified since 1996 and also MCDBA since 2000. I have accumulated over 12 years experience in information technologies. I worked over 10 years in the database arena specializing on Microsoft SQL Server platform. Today, I can say that I am specialized in database architecture, management, performance optimization and applications analysis and development. I have defined administration automation procedures as well as a statistic collection system to ease databases maintenance and reveal usage trends. I also worked on designing, developing and loading data warehouses database type. I am always involved in performing system analysis and I am acting as a system and data architect, which allows me to exercise leadership in all areas that concern the databases, the hardware and the network architecture of any various product development or maintenance groups. I have worked in several industry sectors, including public security services, pharmaceutical, food, manufacturing and consulting. Always prepared to face new challenges, I have worked in various micro-computer environments, on PC and MAC with Windows, Novell, and Unix. I am actually working as senior database administrator and database systems team leader, managing overall operations of development and test servers in a heterogeneous environment where database can range from MySQL, MSDE, SQL Server, and Oracle.

Work

Company
Not provided
Position
Not provided
Skills
Not provided

Connect

Links
Website
Not provided
Blog