SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

Denny Figuerres

Last active: 2 years ago
SSC-Enthusiastic (148 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (148 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (148 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (148 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (148 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (148 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (148 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (148 reputation)

Connections

Followers

Denny Figuerres has no followers

Following

Denny Figuerres is not following anyone

SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-Enthusiastic (148 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (148 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (148 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (148 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (148 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (148 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (148 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (148 reputation)
Gold achievements 0 Silver achievements 0 Bronze achievements 0
148 reputation
14 posts
0 followers

Basic

Full name
Not provided

Birthday
Not provided

About

Tagline
Not provided

Interests
Not provided

Biography
I started with computers about 24 years back. First PC was a Commodore VIC 20 and my “Mass Storage” was a cassette tape deck from my stereo gear with a home made A/D converter built from a 555 timer IC. I have worked at a large ISP for several years www.inreach.com based in Stockton California, I was there with the founder John Keagy in the 95-98 time frame when it went from 2,000 subs to 30,000 subs. I ran the support desk for a while and then the IT support including the adoption of RadiusNT form IEA software that logged dialup use form the modem banks to the tune of about 6 million SQL database records per month using SQL 6.5. For the last 4 years I have been working with a Billing and Ops’ system company www.internetsupportsystems.com in florida; I also do custom stuff for different folks in the local area. I have spent many hours with many levels of engineers from Cisco and Motorola. For a while I was on the IETF “Anti Spam Working Group”. I heard a lot of ideas about spam and was able to make some good points about the problem of the internet and the way things work.

Work

Company
Not provided
Position
Not provided
Skills
Not provided

Connect

Links
Website
Not provided
Blog