SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

Chris Shaw

Last active: 9 months ago
SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)

Connections

Followers

Chris Shaw has no followers

Following

Chris Shaw is not following anyone

SSC Rookie

SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)SSC Rookie (37 reputation)
Gold achievements 0 Silver achievements 0 Bronze achievements 0
37 reputation
22 posts
0 followers

Basic

Full name
Not provided

Birthday
Not provided

About

Tagline
Not provided

Interests
Not provided

Biography
Chris has been writing and speaking about SQL Servers for over 15 years at events such as SQL Connections, Pass and SSWUG Ultimate conferences. Chris was the Conference Director for SSWUG in 2008. Chris received the Microsoft MVP award in 2009, 2010, 2011, and just received his fourth MVP award in April of 2012. He is the founding member of the Colorado Springs SQL Server User Group and presently resides as the Co-President. Chris has many featured articles on the SSWUG website, Chris was a contributing author for SQL Server 2005 Bible and SQL Server MVP Deep Dives, Volume 2. Chris is currently writing a book for APress; SQL Server 2012 Best Practices is due out in late 2012. Blogs, information, questions, quizzes and interviews can be found at Chris’ blog site at chrisshaw.wordpress.com. He can also be reached on twitter at @SQLShaw or by email at Chris@sqlshaw.com In July of 2012 Chris was happy to announce that he has started working with the database team at Xtivia. You can find more information about the partnership with Xtivia here. “As much as I enjoy teaching and speaking at events, I want to know my knowledge is based on experience, and not theory. I like to help an organization determine what the obstacles are, and help remove them so they can accomplish their mission.”

Work

Company
Not provided
Position
Not provided
Skills
Not provided

Statistics

157 visits (0 visits daily)
Averaging 0 posts daily
Local time: 4/30/2017 7:50:01 PM
Select a forum