SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

Hiding the Show/Hide details button on the Report Server

Hiding the Show/Hide details button on the Report Server

Author
rama.b315
SSC Rookie
SSC Rookie (42 reputation)SSC Rookie (42 reputation)SSC Rookie (42 reputation)SSC Rookie (42 reputation)SSC Rookie (42 reputation)SSC Rookie (42 reputation)SSC Rookie (42 reputation)SSC Rookie (42 reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
I tried but it is not working in my case. The page is not opening ( which was favourite)

I don't understand where I was doing mistake
billparks
billparks
Valued Member
Valued Member (62 reputation)Valued Member (62 reputation)Valued Member (62 reputation)Valued Member (62 reputation)Valued Member (62 reputation)Valued Member (62 reputation)Valued Member (62 reputation)Valued Member (62 reputation)

That may be because the page is not supposed to open.
It only works when you are displaying Report Manager, and merely toggles the view between Details and back.
rama.b315
rama.b315
SSC Rookie
SSC Rookie (42 reputation)SSC Rookie (42 reputation)SSC Rookie (42 reputation)SSC Rookie (42 reputation)SSC Rookie (42 reputation)SSC Rookie (42 reputation)SSC Rookie (42 reputation)SSC Rookie (42 reputation)

I have tried that but it is not working in my case. The page is not able to open (which was created favourite)
I don't understand where I was doing mistake
rama.b315
rama.b315
SSC Rookie

hi
rama.b315
rama.b315
SSC Rookie

Hi I have tried but it is not working in my case. Even the page can't able to open (which was favorite)
I don't understand where I was doing mistake.
Can anyone guide me
?
rama.b315
rama.b315
SSC Rookie

Hi I have tried but it is not working in my case. Even the page can't able to open (which was favorite)
I don't understand where I was doing mistake.
Can anyone guide me
?
rama.b315
rama.b315
SSC Rookie

Hi Thanks for your reply.
I have tried like this

''javascript :''function gotoDetailhref(eid){var elmt = document.getElementById(eid); if (elmt != null){ window.location = elmt.href; } } gotoDetailhref("ui_btnSwitchView");

then I click Ok then I was trying to open the favorite page though it can't able to open

When I saw the code again in the URL box it was like this. is that expected ?
is this working ur end ?

http://''javascript :''function gotoDetailhref(eid){var elmt = document.getElementById(eid); if (elmt != null){ window.location = elmt.href; } } gotoDetailhref("ui_btnSwitchView");/
Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.
You can't edit your own posts.
You can't edit other posts.