SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

SQL Audit

SQL Audit

Author
prashant.bhatt
SSC-Enthusiastic
SSC-Enthusiastic (174 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (174 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (174 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (174 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (174 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (174 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (174 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (174 reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
B O N U S P O I N T...

Prashant Bhatt
Sr Engineer - Application Programming
webrunner
webrunner
SSCertifiable
SSCertifiable (7.9K reputation)SSCertifiable (7.9K reputation)SSCertifiable (7.9K reputation)SSCertifiable (7.9K reputation)SSCertifiable (7.9K reputation)SSCertifiable (7.9K reputation)SSCertifiable (7.9K reputation)SSCertifiable (7.9K reputation)

Yes, the question is a repeat of a recent QOTD. I'd understand if it were wiped out and my hard-earned point revoked. :-P

- webrunner

-------------------
"I love spending twice as long and working twice as hard to get half as much done!" – Nobody ever.
Ref.: http://www.adminarsenal.com/admin-arsenal-blog/powershell-how-to-write-your-first-powershell-script

"Operator! Give me the number for 911!" - Homer Simpson

"A SQL query walks into a bar and sees two tables. He walks up to them and says 'Can I join you?'"
Ref.: http://tkyte.blogspot.com/2009/02/sql-joke.html
wagabunda
wagabunda
SSC Journeyman
SSC Journeyman (97 reputation)SSC Journeyman (97 reputation)SSC Journeyman (97 reputation)SSC Journeyman (97 reputation)SSC Journeyman (97 reputation)SSC Journeyman (97 reputation)SSC Journeyman (97 reputation)SSC Journeyman (97 reputation)

one more point - easy one Smile
CavyPrincess
CavyPrincess
Ten Centuries
Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)

I had to research it the first time. At least this time, I knew the answer. My biggest excitement - actually remembering something "all the way" back to July 9 Smile

Cindy
OCTom
OCTom
SSCarpal Tunnel
SSCarpal Tunnel (4.1K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.1K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.1K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.1K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.1K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.1K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.1K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.1K reputation)

At least we know it's still configurable! :-P
Daniel Bowlin
Daniel Bowlin
SSCertifiable
SSCertifiable (8K reputation)SSCertifiable (8K reputation)SSCertifiable (8K reputation)SSCertifiable (8K reputation)SSCertifiable (8K reputation)SSCertifiable (8K reputation)SSCertifiable (8K reputation)SSCertifiable (8K reputation)

CavyPrincess (7/16/2010)
I had to research it the first time. At least this time, I knew the answer. My biggest excitement - actually remembering something "all the way" back to July 9 Smile

Cindy

That is one of the great things about this site. Even if in this case by accident, you keep coming here and new knowledge gets reinforced and you start to get a deeper understanding of how to use everything. Just this week I used 2 things I learned on SSC in production.Cool
Tom Garth
Tom Garth
SSCommitted
SSCommitted (2K reputation)SSCommitted (2K reputation)SSCommitted (2K reputation)SSCommitted (2K reputation)SSCommitted (2K reputation)SSCommitted (2K reputation)SSCommitted (2K reputation)SSCommitted (2K reputation)

EASY MONEY!!!

This time:-P.

Tom Garth
Vertical Solutions

"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -- Will Rogers

Ken Wymore
Ken Wymore
SSCertifiable
SSCertifiable (6.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (6.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (6.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (6.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (6.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (6.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (6.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (6.6K reputation)

Thanks for the freebie! Happy Friday everyone!
Steve Jones
Steve Jones
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (146K reputation)SSC Guru (146K reputation)SSC Guru (146K reputation)SSC Guru (146K reputation)SSC Guru (146K reputation)SSC Guru (146K reputation)SSC Guru (146K reputation)SSC Guru (146K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Apologies, we must have had a scheduling error out there. Still, a free point for everyone.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest
Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
My Blog: www.voiceofthedba.com
Jan Sorenson
Jan Sorenson
SSC Veteran
SSC Veteran (287 reputation)SSC Veteran (287 reputation)SSC Veteran (287 reputation)SSC Veteran (287 reputation)SSC Veteran (287 reputation)SSC Veteran (287 reputation)SSC Veteran (287 reputation)SSC Veteran (287 reputation)

Deja-vu I think Steve saw the movie "Inception" and has gotten into our dreams, where he has manipulated our dreams thinking that we have already had this questions but we really haven't. Thanks for the bonus point.;-)
Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.
You can't edit your own posts.
You can't edit other posts.