Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

I vant your blud!

I vant your blud!

Author
Wayne West
SSCommitted
SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
Comments posted to this topic are about the item I vant your blud!

-----
Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves or we know where we can find information upon it. --Samuel Johnson
Steve Jones
Steve Jones
SSC-Dedicated
SSC-Dedicated (36K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (36K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (36K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (36K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (36K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (36K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (36K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (36K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Nice job, Wayne, and I hope you get better soon.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest
Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
My Blog: www.voiceofthedba.com
b0b555
b0b555
Old Hand
Old Hand (334 reputation)Old Hand (334 reputation)Old Hand (334 reputation)Old Hand (334 reputation)Old Hand (334 reputation)Old Hand (334 reputation)Old Hand (334 reputation)Old Hand (334 reputation)

They won't take my blood here in Australia because I lived in the UK during the Mad Cow Disease scare.
Wayne West
Wayne West
SSCommitted
SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)

Ah, yes! Good ol' BSE.

We had an interesting development today. My household had its fifth case of pneumonia diagnosed this year: our poodle went in to have her teeth cleaned and they heard crackling in her lungs. It was confirmed with x-ray and now she's on antibiotics. We're confident she'll be fine.

-----
Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves or we know where we can find information upon it. --Samuel Johnson
Nick Hodgson
Nick Hodgson
SSC Journeyman
SSC Journeyman (96 reputation)SSC Journeyman (96 reputation)SSC Journeyman (96 reputation)SSC Journeyman (96 reputation)SSC Journeyman (96 reputation)SSC Journeyman (96 reputation)SSC Journeyman (96 reputation)SSC Journeyman (96 reputation)

Wayne, it's always worth highlighting the need for blood donors and hope you are on the road to recovery.
The UK Blood Doning Centre and details of where to donate are can be found here www.blood.co.uk
Andrew Watson-478275
Andrew Watson-478275
SSCommitted
SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)

At the risk of sounding like a moaning Jock, that one's only for England and Wales. The Scottish one's http://www.scotblood.co.uk/
ALZDBA
ALZDBA
SSCertifiable
SSCertifiable (7K reputation)SSCertifiable (7K reputation)SSCertifiable (7K reputation)SSCertifiable (7K reputation)SSCertifiable (7K reputation)SSCertifiable (7K reputation)SSCertifiable (7K reputation)SSCertifiable (7K reputation)

That's an eye opener indeed !

In many cases we only see the beauty of life, once we have to mis part of it.

For Belgium these links may get donation started:

Flemish region - www.bloedgevendoetleven.be

or via http://www.redcross.be/

Johan

Don't drive faster than your guardian angel can fly ...
but keeping both feet on the ground won't get you anywhere w00t

- How to post Performance Problems
- How to post data/code to get the best help

- How to prevent a sore throat after hours of presenting ppt ?

"press F1 for solution", "press shift+F1 for urgent solution" :-D

Need a bit of Powershell? How about this

Who am I ? Sometimes this is me Alien but most of the time this is me Hehe
jcrawf02
jcrawf02
Ten Centuries
Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)

Andrew Watson-478275 (10/30/2009)
At the risk of sounding like a moaning Jock, that one's only for England and Wales. The Scottish one's http://www.scotblood.co.uk/
...bloody English...;-)

---------------------------------------------------------
How best to post your question
How to post performance problems
Tally Table:What it is and how it replaces a loop

"stewsterl 80804 (10/16/2009)I guess when you stop and try to understand the solution provided you not only learn, but save yourself some headaches when you need to make any slight changes."
jcrawf02
jcrawf02
Ten Centuries
Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.4K reputation)

Wayne, great article, hope you're doing well at the moment. (and in the future)

For those who don't wish to be regular donors (i.e. donate every 56 days as acceptable) it's worth a thought to call the Red Cross and ask for their times of greatest need. Every donation is used and appreciated, but particularly if you have a rare bloodtype there may be seasons in which your donation is more likely to be used and will therefore do more good.

---------------------------------------------------------
How best to post your question
How to post performance problems
Tally Table:What it is and how it replaces a loop

"stewsterl 80804 (10/16/2009)I guess when you stop and try to understand the solution provided you not only learn, but save yourself some headaches when you need to make any slight changes."
David Fulton-420388
David Fulton-420388
Grasshopper
Grasshopper (21 reputation)Grasshopper (21 reputation)Grasshopper (21 reputation)Grasshopper (21 reputation)Grasshopper (21 reputation)Grasshopper (21 reputation)Grasshopper (21 reputation)Grasshopper (21 reputation)

I want to especially encourage anyone who is CMV Negative to give as often as you can.

FYI a large portion of the adult population (at least in the US) are CMV carriers, and it doesn't affect us. However, CMV can be deadly to young children or anyone with a weakened immune system. CMV Negative donors, like Type O Negative donors, are especially in demand.

I also want to encourage current donors to inquire about Double Red donations because it helps more patients.

Good luck Wayne! I hope you are better soon!

Best regards,

Dave Fulton
Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.