SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

I create new Subscriber and getting error The row was not found at the Subscriber when applying the...

I create new Subscriber and getting error The row was not found at the Subscriber when applying the replicated command.

Author
MAK-1128556
SSC-Addicted
SSC-Addicted (400 reputation)SSC-Addicted (400 reputation)SSC-Addicted (400 reputation)SSC-Addicted (400 reputation)SSC-Addicted (400 reputation)SSC-Addicted (400 reputation)SSC-Addicted (400 reputation)SSC-Addicted (400 reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
One of my Subscriber is running fine, but when I create new Subscriber I am getting following error

The row was not found at the Subscriber when applying the replicated command.
Steve Jones
Steve Jones
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Did you apply a snapshop to initialize the new subscriber?

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest
Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
My Blog: www.voiceofthedba.com
MAK-1128556
MAK-1128556
SSC-Addicted
SSC-Addicted (400 reputation)SSC-Addicted (400 reputation)SSC-Addicted (400 reputation)SSC-Addicted (400 reputation)SSC-Addicted (400 reputation)SSC-Addicted (400 reputation)SSC-Addicted (400 reputation)SSC-Addicted (400 reputation)

No, do I have to initialize that, I restore the last night data and just create a subscriber with out initialize.
Steve Jones
Steve Jones
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)SSC Guru (64K reputation)

Group: Administrators
You might need to if the tables in the article might have changed.

When you set up the subscriber, it ought to ask to initialize the subscriber.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest
Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
My Blog: www.voiceofthedba.com
MAK-1128556
MAK-1128556
SSC-Addicted

hi I recreate the subscriber with initianilaze, now I am getting following error

The initial snapshot for publication 'OLTP_PUB_ALL_Tables' is not yet available.

also when I check the properties of Subscriber I can see Subscriber Status is "Pending"
alen teplitsky
alen teplitsky
SSCrazy
SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)

on the subscription reinitialize it. then start it manually to make sure you get the message that the snapshot is not available.

run the snapshot

run the log reader

start the subscription and it should start copying the snapshot and then any transactions that happened during the snapshot copy
MAK-1128556
MAK-1128556
SSC-Addicted

How to run the log reader
MAK-1128556
MAK-1128556
SSC-Addicted

Hi I am getting following error, when I pick up the option initinalize

The initial snapshot for publication 'OLTP_PUB_ALL_Tables' is not yet available.
ps.
ps.
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame (3.3K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.3K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.3K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.3K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.3K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.3K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.3K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.3K reputation)

MAK (8/20/2009)
How to run the log reader

If you're using pull subscription, the log reader job would be created on the subscriber, if you've setup push subscription, the job will be created on the distributor.
expand sql server agent>expand jobs> the job names with two numbers seperated by a hyphen would be your log reader agent job.

Pradeep Singh
MAK-1128556
MAK-1128556
SSC-Addicted

Hi Thansk for help,

I am still getting following error

I am getting following error, when I pick up the option initinalize

Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.
You can't edit your own posts.
You can't edit other posts.