I got the below instructions from Microsoft, but, after #4 I'm lost. Does anyone have more detailed help????
1. Rename the .rdl file to use the .rdlc file extension.
2. In Visual Studio 2008, open the solution or project that will contain the report.
3. Create or add the dataset that defines the data you want to use to your projector solution. For more information, see Creating Data Sources for a Report.
4. On the Project menu, click Add Existing Item and then select the .rdlc file that you created in the first step.
5. In the project, open the form or Web page that will contain the report.
6. From the Toolbox, in the Data group, drag a ReportViewer control onto the form or Web page.
7. In the ReportViewer Tasks smart tags panel, in Choose Reports, select the .rdlc file to use with the control.
8. In the ReportViewer Tasks smart tags panel, in Choose Data Sources, select the dataset you want to use. The dataset object, binding source object, and table object will appear at the bottom of the workspace. For more information about updating data source references, see Updating and Rebinding Data Source References (Visual Studio Report Designer).
9. Save all files, and then build or deploy the project to verify that the report contains the data you expect.