Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

Mastering SQL Server Profiler - Part 6: Creating Custom Traces

Mastering SQL Server Profiler - Part 6: Creating Custom Traces

Author
bradmcgehee@hotmail.com
SSC Veteran
SSC Veteran (272 reputation)SSC Veteran (272 reputation)SSC Veteran (272 reputation)SSC Veteran (272 reputation)SSC Veteran (272 reputation)SSC Veteran (272 reputation)SSC Veteran (272 reputation)SSC Veteran (272 reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Mastering SQL Server Profiler - Part 6: Creating Custom Traces

Brad M. McGehee
DBA
Idris Chambas
Idris Chambas
Grasshopper
Grasshopper (13 reputation)Grasshopper (13 reputation)Grasshopper (13 reputation)Grasshopper (13 reputation)Grasshopper (13 reputation)Grasshopper (13 reputation)Grasshopper (13 reputation)Grasshopper (13 reputation)

Absolutely superb training from Brad. Many Thanks for giving me a better understanding of Profiler.
bradmcgehee@hotmail.com
bradmcgehee@hotmail.com
SSC Veteran
SSC Veteran (272 reputation)SSC Veteran (272 reputation)SSC Veteran (272 reputation)SSC Veteran (272 reputation)SSC Veteran (272 reputation)SSC Veteran (272 reputation)SSC Veteran (272 reputation)SSC Veteran (272 reputation)

Thanks. If you haven't do so yet, download a free PDF copy of my book, "Mastering SQL Server Profiler" from www.sqlservercentral.com/books.

Brad M. McGehee
DBA
Idris Chambas
Idris Chambas
Grasshopper
Grasshopper (13 reputation)Grasshopper (13 reputation)Grasshopper (13 reputation)Grasshopper (13 reputation)Grasshopper (13 reputation)Grasshopper (13 reputation)Grasshopper (13 reputation)Grasshopper (13 reputation)

In fact, I enjoyed all your tutorials on Mastering SQL Server Profiler, I downloaded your book and many more of your other books. I couldn't express how grateful I am for such material from a professional and how you place so much emphasies on making helping others to achieve their dream and improve themselves. May I say, thanks again.
nphan20002000
nphan20002000
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)

Thanks for the great online video tutorials on SQL Profiler.
Andre du Plessis
Andre du Plessis
SSC-Enthusiastic
SSC-Enthusiastic (185 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (185 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (185 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (185 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (185 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (185 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (185 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (185 reputation)

Thank you for the excellent videos. It is highly appreciated.
kuldipMCA
kuldipMCA
SSC Rookie
SSC Rookie (30 reputation)SSC Rookie (30 reputation)SSC Rookie (30 reputation)SSC Rookie (30 reputation)SSC Rookie (30 reputation)SSC Rookie (30 reputation)SSC Rookie (30 reputation)SSC Rookie (30 reputation)

It's just great and i almost learn all the things about the Profiler.

Thanks for the Great Tutorials and i am looking forward in future so
learn like this.
BlueTiger
BlueTiger
Mr or Mrs. 500
Mr or Mrs. 500 (524 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (524 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (524 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (524 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (524 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (524 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (524 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (524 reputation)

I can't click the play the video link?
please help
bradmcgehee@hotmail.com
bradmcgehee@hotmail.com
SSC Veteran

Can you provide some details as to what you are experiencing when you are trying to play the videos? In addition, what browser do you have? Do you have Flash installed in the browser? What OS are you using? What is your Internet bandwidth?

Brad M. McGehee
DBA
BlueTiger
BlueTiger
Mr or Mrs. 500
Mr or Mrs. 500 (524 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (524 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (524 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (524 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (524 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (524 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (524 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (524 reputation)

There is no link on "Play the Video"
(one line above Feedback)

Windows XP SP2
IE 6.0
Thanks

Mastering SQL Server Profiler - Part 5: Data Columns
By Brad McGehee, 2009/05/19
Total article views: 1106 | Views in the last 30 days: 1106
Rate this | Join the discussion | Briefcase | Print
Module Overview
Module 5, the penultimate module of my introductory training course on SQL Server Profiler, "Becoming a Profiler Master", examines the important data columns that are associated with the Profiler events discussed in module 4.

This video training course is based on the book Mastering SQL Server Profiler, also by Brad McGehee. It contains detailed descriptions of many of the concepts covered in this course and provides ideal support material. You can download a free copy of the e-Book from the Red Gate website:

Download the SQL Server Profiler eBook

[highlight=#ffff11]Play the Video[/highlight]
Feedback
We'd love to hear what you think of this video. If you have any comments or queries, please use the "Join the discussion" link above.

By Brad McGehee, 2009/05/19
Total article views: 1106 | Views in the last 30 days: 1106
Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.