SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

SQL Server Analysis Services

SQL Server Analysis Services

Author
Arshad Ali-556241
SSC-Enthusiastic
SSC-Enthusiastic (186 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (186 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (186 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (186 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (186 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (186 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (186 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (186 reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
Comments posted to this topic are about the item SQL Server Analysis Services

With Thanks and Regards
Arshad Ali
Microsoft India

My Blog - http://arshadali.blogspot.com/
Atif-ullah Sheikh
Atif-ullah Sheikh
SSCarpal Tunnel
SSCarpal Tunnel (5K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (5K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (5K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (5K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (5K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (5K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (5K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (5K reputation)

Sorry, but ' Choose all that apply'...?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes, winning is not an issue but trying.

You can check my BLOG here

Brian LeBlanc-449582
Brian LeBlanc-449582
Mr or Mrs. 500
Mr or Mrs. 500 (555 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (555 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (555 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (555 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (555 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (555 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (555 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (555 reputation)

Whoever is posting these questions has an odd sense of humor Wink. We did time warp earlier in the week and now we are dealing with the philosophical interpretation of "all that apply". Maybe it was meant as a hint to let people know that there was only one option, but it backfired sinse I was so amused at the contridiction of radial buttons and "all that apply" that I didn't realy think about the question. -- good job, keep us on our toes.

Brian RL: Be serious about your work, but do not take yourself too seriously {Philip A. Fisher}
Chad Crawford
 Chad Crawford
SSCarpal Tunnel
SSCarpal Tunnel (4.2K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.2K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.2K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.2K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.2K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.2K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.2K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.2K reputation)

When you submit a QOD, you don't get to pick whether radio buttons or check boxes are used. If there is more than one right answer, it puts up check boxes. If there is only one right answer, it uses radio buttons. I think the author intended/hoped that checkboxes would be used and phrased the question that way, but since there was only one correct answer radio buttons were put up.

Thanks,
Chad
Arshad Ali-556241
Arshad Ali-556241
SSC-Enthusiastic
SSC-Enthusiastic (186 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (186 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (186 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (186 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (186 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (186 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (186 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (186 reputation)

Thanks Chad for your clarification. This is exactly what I meant but it came other way which I didn't have any idea about. Smile

Sorry for any inconvenience caused becuase of this unexpected question presentation.

Chad, thanks gain. Smile

With Thanks and Regards
Arshad Ali
Microsoft India

My Blog - http://arshadali.blogspot.com/
Tom Thomson
Tom Thomson
One Orange Chip
One Orange Chip (25K reputation)One Orange Chip (25K reputation)One Orange Chip (25K reputation)One Orange Chip (25K reputation)One Orange Chip (25K reputation)One Orange Chip (25K reputation)One Orange Chip (25K reputation)One Orange Chip (25K reputation)

Good question.

I thought the "custom authentication" option was a nice touch, interesting to see how many people were tempted by it.

Tom

Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.
You can't edit your own posts.