SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

Understanding INNER join in detail

Understanding INNER join in detail

Author
Earl
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
As high school teachers have been known to mark on papers that fail, "if English is not your native language, please see me ..."
John Bowman-237558
John Bowman-237558
SSC Rookie
SSC Rookie (40 reputation)SSC Rookie (40 reputation)SSC Rookie (40 reputation)SSC Rookie (40 reputation)SSC Rookie (40 reputation)SSC Rookie (40 reputation)SSC Rookie (40 reputation)SSC Rookie (40 reputation)

I found it very difficult to learn from this article due to the poor grammer/english. It should've been edited before release.
jvijaykarthik
jvijaykarthik
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)

hatsoff for your efforts..
good article for beginners..
experts comments are void..
SRDEV
SRDEV
Grasshopper
Grasshopper (15 reputation)Grasshopper (15 reputation)Grasshopper (15 reputation)Grasshopper (15 reputation)Grasshopper (15 reputation)Grasshopper (15 reputation)Grasshopper (15 reputation)Grasshopper (15 reputation)

This article should not have been published with the quality of the writing. This takes away from the value of this site.
Former Member
Former Member
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)

BigGrinOnce past the grammatics, the article is at best basic skill set and not worth the time to log in and read. Don't give up, English is a difficult language to master.
gischimp
gischimp
Valued Member
Valued Member (61 reputation)Valued Member (61 reputation)Valued Member (61 reputation)Valued Member (61 reputation)Valued Member (61 reputation)Valued Member (61 reputation)Valued Member (61 reputation)Valued Member (61 reputation)

First, please ignore the arrogance of those participants who presume to comment on the grammar of your article. I wonder how many of them have mastered more than one language; or, how many of them have bothered to submit articles for submission.

While I consider correct writing to be important, I view this online forum as a place for professionals to trade information. The currency of topics takes priority over formality. Were this a formal presentation, I would be more particular. Come on, folks, focus on content here.

To speak to the article's content, I found it an interesting topic. You dispensed with a lot of embellishment and took straight to the point. If readers don't find it an advanced enough topic, perhaps they need a forum for their own advanced level. If it were not worth their time to read I am curious why they took more of their time for to write a reply.

Personally, I find it useful to speak to fundamental topics. In our work, we often forget to focus on the basics to our detriment.

Thank you for the article.
Former Member
Former Member
Forum Newbie

Gischump is absolutely correct. I apologize for the rude remarks and concur with the earlier post that this should never have been published w/o first being edited. I will cancel my SQL Server Membership immediately.
Lord Of SQL
Lord Of SQL
SSC Rookie
SSC Rookie (36 reputation)SSC Rookie (36 reputation)SSC Rookie (36 reputation)SSC Rookie (36 reputation)SSC Rookie (36 reputation)SSC Rookie (36 reputation)SSC Rookie (36 reputation)SSC Rookie (36 reputation)

Frankly, I found the article utterly unreadable. These aren't typos - this is a fundamental lack of grasp of the language... A language that is at the core of T-SQL. For an article that I hoped would delve deeper than I have into the fine uses of JOIN, it was quite a disappointment.

I had hoped my first post would be more positive, but alas.

-----------------------------
I enjoy queries!
jpellman
jpellman
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)

Please read your work before publishing content. English is America's language - God bless America!!!
jpellman
jpellman
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)

Please read your work before publishing content. English is America's language - God bless America!!!
Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.
You can't edit your own posts.
You can't edit other posts.