SQL Database Administrator, Washington, DC
$80,000 - $90,000+ per year
We are seeking an experienced SQL Database Administrator/Analyst. This individual would be responsible for the data that goes on the SQL Server, Maintenance, Backup, and Restore operation strategies.
• Responsibilities include manage the SQL Server on a DMZ and the configuration requirement for connectivity.
• Install and configure multiple instances of Reporting Services in an environment as well as, install SQL server 2005 in a clustered environment.
• Build Report Models to utilize with ad-hoc SQL Reporting Services.
• Manage and configure the optimum environment for the Database server.
• Develop queries and procedure to support ad-hoc data, as well as, troubleshoot, fix and test bugs.
• Provide optimization, high availability and performance tuning for all database designs.
• Research new ideas, technologies, and methodologies to speed development time and increase the level of innovation.
• Define the strategy for database architecture within scalability, availability, security and change management.
• Provide technical leadership to the team in all aspects of database design, structure and usage. Maintain up-to-date knowledge with current and emerging database technologies.
The successful candidate must be able to translate user requirements as well as, be familiar with the tools needed to create and implement Data Model. In addition they must have they must also be able to write complex stored procedures, cursor manipulations, trigger, etc
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org