SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

Raffle Winners and a Thank You

Raffle Winners and a Thank You

Author
Steve Jones
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (278K reputation)SSC Guru (278K reputation)SSC Guru (278K reputation)SSC Guru (278K reputation)SSC Guru (278K reputation)SSC Guru (278K reputation)SSC Guru (278K reputation)SSC Guru (278K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Comments posted here are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/pressrelease/3186.asp

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest
Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
My Blog: www.voiceofthedba.com
Ninja's_RGR'us
Ninja's_RGR'us
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (129K reputation)SSC Guru (129K reputation)SSC Guru (129K reputation)SSC Guru (129K reputation)SSC Guru (129K reputation)SSC Guru (129K reputation)SSC Guru (129K reputation)SSC Guru (129K reputation)

Group: General Forum Members

Why this is a quiet thread... I would have expected a few more comments by now.

I'd like to thank everyone who donated, I'm sure that'll make a big difference in her life.

David McFarland
David McFarland
SSCertifiable
SSCertifiable (5.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.6K reputation)

How did we do?
Ninja's_RGR'us
Ninja's_RGR'us
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (129K reputation)SSC Guru (129K reputation)SSC Guru (129K reputation)SSC Guru (129K reputation)SSC Guru (129K reputation)SSC Guru (129K reputation)SSC Guru (129K reputation)SSC Guru (129K reputation)

From the first line in the article :

Katie

SQLServerCentral.com, along with support from Red Gate Software and End to End Training, have been running a raffle to support Katie and her family. We'd like to thank everyone that's participated on behalf of Katie and her family and we've raised nearly five thousand dollars.

-=JLK=-
-=JLK=-
SSCrazy
SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)

I'd like to offer the price I won, ANTS Profiler Pro from RedGate, to anyone willing to make a $100 donation to Katie. the ANST Profiler looks like a great product but I'm not doing much .Net development right now (Cognos with SQL server is taking all my efforts) so if someone could put it to better use (and I'm sure Rex could put the $$ to better use) I'll pass my copy on. I'm willing to take your word for the Donation or maybe Steve can coordinate it.

Best wishes to Katie and her family.

James.

Steve Jones
Steve Jones
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (278K reputation)SSC Guru (278K reputation)SSC Guru (278K reputation)SSC Guru (278K reputation)SSC Guru (278K reputation)SSC Guru (278K reputation)SSC Guru (278K reputation)SSC Guru (278K reputation)

Group: Administrators
We can coordinate if you'd like and we had a number of people take their names out of the running for prizes, myself included.

Best wishes from me as well.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest
Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
My Blog: www.voiceofthedba.com
David McFarland
David McFarland
SSCertifiable
SSCertifiable (5.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.6K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.6K reputation)

Ninja's, I actually read the article and yet still missed that. Thanks!
Ninja's_RGR'us
Ninja's_RGR'us
SSC Guru

I guess it was not the first question on your mind .
David McFarland
David McFarland
SSCertifiable

Actually, I skipped over the first part and the prizes and went straight to Rex's letter, as I was most interested in how she's holding up. In fact, when I went back to reread it, I still didn't see it at first.
Ninja's_RGR'us
Ninja's_RGR'us
SSC Guru

Lol, blinded by money... that might be a new song .
Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.
You can't edit your own posts.
You can't edit other posts.