Please send resume to email@example.com
Data Systems Developer
- Define, create and maintain SQL Server databases support enterprise applications.
- Maintain multi-platform databases that support third party solutions.
- Develop scripts, stored procedures in support of these databases and applications.
- Be responsible for support, back up, recovery and capacity planning of multi platform databases.
- Participate in design walkthroughs with appropriate groups and related users to verify that business objectives have been met.
- Develop solutions using message queuing, XML programming, .Net, or other programming languages and data integration tools.
- Create turnover documentation and procedures.
- Adhere to the IS Change Control process and procedures.
- Adhere to the IS Security/Audit policies and procedures.
- Develop and follow a project plan when needed.
- Submit status reports on project progress.
- Participate in Stein Mart’s Business Continuity plan.
- 2-5 years of MS SQL server DBA experience.
- 1+ years of DB2/LUW
- A college degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- (Or equivalent work experience).
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Strong query writing skills.
- Experience with .Net and/or other programming languages
- Retail experience.
- An understanding of Messaging/XML/ ETL technologies
- Experience with MicroStrategy.
- MySQL/Oracle dbms.
- Be responsible for and provide 2nd/3rd tier application support.
- Provide off hours application/database support.
- Be willing and able to learn and utilize new database platforms.
Stein Mart offers the following benefits package:
- Family Friendly Work Environment.
- Associate Discount.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans.
- Short/Long-Term Disability Plans.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Life Insurance.
- Fitness Center.
- Career Advancement.
- Service Award Recognition.
- Additional discounts with retail partners.