Currently there is a full time employee job opening with one of our clients, a leading banking/mortgage firm at Simi Valley, CA. Please take look at the job description and if you think the requirements matches your profile, experience and expectations, please revert to me with your updated resume in word format, along with the requested details ASAP.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Developing and/or modifying Data Warehousing Systems by researching and fact-finding user needs to formulate and define scope and objectives
- Leading and/or participating in Project-Planning, Project-Definition, Design, Testing, Quality-Assurance, System-Documentation and User-Training processes that impact single and/or multiple systems
- Modeling and documenting business and functional requirements
- Conducting feasibility studies
- Providing cost estimates
- Developing detailed specifications for use in Coding/Programming
- Assessing the impact of changes to systems and processes
- Analyzing and revising system logic and documentation
- Significantly influencing final decisions that have a significant impact on departmental, business-unit and/or companywide Information Systems
- Providing analysis, recommendations, consultation and expert advice in an area of IT
- Leading and recommending new complex development-efforts and system-changes that impact multiple systems
- Providing detailed analyses of complex data, processes and systems
- Participating (with Management) in Business Process Re-engineering and Business-Case Development
- Reviewing and editing complex project-plans and -documentation developed by other Analysts
- Integrating strategy into System Architecture and Design
- Creating current- and future-state models
- Providing consultation on Requirements Gathering
- Developing detailed functional requirements
- Leading joint Application-Design sessions with project teams
- Providing test-plan input
- Participating in Testing and/or liaising with QA Teams in the completion of Testing
- Ensuring that test results meet requirements
- Independently leading projects and providing leadership and guidance to others (in an informal capacity)
A Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (and/or equivalent experience)
- 8+ years of Systems-Analysis experience
- Advanced proficiency with Systems-Analysis tools and processes
- Advanced proficiency with Data-Modeling and Data-Analysis tools and processes
- Extensive knowledge of Project-Management and SDLC processes and methodology
- Extensive knowledge of and ability to apply concepts, practices and procedures in at least one specialized area of IT
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate to a broad range of Technical and non-Technical audiences
- Ability to effectively participate as a team member
- Ability to effectively lead teams and mentor others
- Excellent Facilitation and Meeting-Management skills
- Excellent presentational skills and ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and Management
The Ideal Candidate May Also Possess:
The position accepts only US Citizenship or Green Card resident status holders since this is a direct hire perm position.
If you are interested, please send your Updated Resume in Word Format and the following details as soon as possible. If you posses the required skills please make sure your resume reflects them and is a perfect match to the job requirements. Please send me your updated resume in order for me to present you the best with our client.
1. When can you start?
2. What is your availability for an interview, both phone and in-person? (kindly provide 2-3 options)
3. What is your current & expected salary?
4. Is job location ok? Do you need to relocate?
5. Are you open to relocation on your own?
6. If hired, will you be able to provide documentation of your eligibility to work in the US for all employers without sponsorship?
7. If requested, would you be able to provide 2-3 professional references?
8. Your contact number (s) and also the best times to call you.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks & regards,
Hartwell Global – People Are Our Business!
Ph: 818-338-3240 Ext: 319
31194 La Baya Dr Ste 202
Westlake Village, CA ostalCode w:st="on">91362ostalCode>